Now that I have realized that I have flair towards the ghostly and all non normal fantasy serials After Heroes and x files now it’s supernatural.
Well as the name suggests this serial is all about the SUPERNATURALS exist in US(till now) but the research is taken worldwide and all known and unknown names are being used for the same.
About the Show:
On broader view I will say this is the story about 2 brothers who were trained to be Hunters (who hunt supernatural’s Ghosts, Jhinns, witches, vampires , ware wolfs etc etc ) and with their own story which turns out to be bigger plans as the story unfolds .
Some insight on Lead Characters :
Dean : Jensen Ackles
Role Played by : Jensen Ackles. (Ridge Canipe – child Dean)
About Persona: From an early age, he was trained by his father John Winchester to hunt down and kill things of the supernatural. However, unlike his brother Sam, he shows no resentment toward his father for being “raised like a warrior.” He seems to prefer “the hunt” to the possibility of a normal life in the beginning. He is Protective and caring about his brother Sam though has a shield where he doesn’t lets any one to enter emotionally .Kind of avoid all emotional talks type person. He is the one who will use humour easily flows out of his persona.
More Details : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Winchester
Sam : Jared Padalecki
Role Played by : Jared Padalecki(Alex Ferris – child Sam & Colling Ford as Child/teen sam )
About Persona: Sam is different from his older brother in that he is sensitive, rational, more innocent, and used to be more concerned with living a “normal life” than his brother; in spite of this, it is obvious that he would do anything for Dean. He rebelled against his father’s attempts to raise him as a demon hunter and enrolled in Stanford University after having a harsh fight with his father. SO what takes him to become hunter His mother,Mary Winchester was killed by a demon.Hi father,John Winchester now has an obsession of finding the thing that killed her.John then goes missing and Sam is picked up by his brother Dean winchester to help find him.after they return Sam’s friend Rebecca,loses her friend the same way Mary died.When Rebecca’s friend dies he leaves Stanford. Sam looks up to Dean in many ways and sometimes adopts some of Dean’s mannerisms. Over the years, Sam has given up on the idea of a normal life, and has accepted that he is a freak.He becomes more rational with ongoing seasons. Inspite of differences in openions with his bro he turns out to be an obedient brother
More Details :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Winchester
Well you might feel few questions all the way in series season after season till you decide to let them go
Some unanswered Questions on Supernatural
- How the hell they make their living?
- How they manage to travel all on cars that too no snow anywhere so what they do in hibernating period 😉 At least till Season II one episode some flakes are there
- Rock salt guns etc etc. seems dam funny, always salt and holy water MAN|| with this speed I have to keep Ganga Jal with me to keep sprinkling 😉
- Where they keep their cloths as their trunk is filled with all guns and gases which were not caught by till now
- They make you realize that US also people can do frauds easily fake ID’s etc etc and never getting caught 😀
- Why no one has ever thought donating them some money 😉 to account or some property ? 😉
- Whats their dad doing all the time when he is not there i guess he had more of his hunting carrier than the boys. 😀
- They make you realize that its not Army /Police etc who make us safe its these bunch of selfless hunters who are sacrificing a lot to keep the earth safe .Indeed a noble thought 😉
- Now a million $ question what will happen if they will come to India 😉 Your views are most invited.
Why You will Watch Supernaturals
Honestly speaking if you go for logics you will prefer going with x files that has reasonably more argumentative logics but then when you see the bonding of brothers and the emotional content with worthy acting on charming faces you override your logic’s.
You even know that they are just some good work done on special effects which can seem repetitive but not the music which makes you feel that’s it !!! It getts better season by season.
I will say that Supernatural’s is catchy and you will like watching it. The good point is that story has little room to play out and the personal story is great. Well with season 1 you have to be patient to watch until some half of the season at least to be connected to characters and have some good gripping stories then you will move to the seasons on its pace.
Its all the emotional drama (including ghosts ) you accept the brothers as is in spite of they being different but united in their unique ways make you like the episodes and nevertheless the variety of ghosts and concepts to end them . Might be funny not only the daemons but also the way of treating them if you put logic but there is something which can bind you to series try it out on your own
You can actually see onscreen how the bonding between the two characters grow up with the growth of series as I guess the bonding off screen would also have emerged well
- Season 1 concept is Finding dad & Revenge
- Season 2 is about Saving Sam and Killing Demon Yellow Eyed
- Season 3 is about Demon Gate and Saving Dean
- Season 4 is about Angels 😉
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
How to Watch it